- Name Larapinta Trail
- Distancia de sendero 223 km, 139 millas
- Duración en días 15 días
- Clasificación Traildino SW, Caminata extenuante, sendero de montaña
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T2, Caminata de montaña
223 km, 12 – 16 days, April - September
The Larapinta Trail is situated in the Northern Territory. The path enables you to discover the many attractions of the West MacDonnell Ranges. Prepare for some remote and challenging bushwalking. The trail is in the centre of Australia and there is not much to help you complete your 20 day trek, though campsites are available. You will get views of the desert, you will climb mountains and see some fine scenery. This is the great outback you dreamed of.
- bigkev Junio 2008
- Calificación 10
- Positivo Red earth scenery, blue sky, waterholes, water tanks every day or so, wildlife, ridge walking and camping, views.
- Negativo Some people find the constant walking over rock to hard, make sure you avoid the crippling heat of summer. Anecdotally it appears that a lot of people underestimate the physical side of this walk.