- Name Jatbula Trail
- Distancia de sendero 58 km, 36 millas
- Duración en días 4 días
- Inicio de sendero Katherine Gorge
- Clasificación Traildino MW, Caminata moderada, sendero de mochileros
- Clasificación Travesía de refugios T1, Caminata
58 km, 4 days, May - September
This path will lead you into varied woodland with lots of water – especially if you plan your hike in May – with swimming holes and waterfalls. The Jatbula Trail runs along the edge of the Arnhem Escarpment in the Northern Territory. It starts at the Katherine Gorge in Nitmiluk National Park. You'll find Aboriginal art sites too, and good camp sites.
- bigkev Mayo 2008
- Calificación 10
- Positivo Great campsites, pristine swimming holes, well marked track, indigenous art, native animals, dry season climate.
- Negativo Water Buffalo, wild pigs, go early in the dry season for the best swimming and water availability and to avoid the crippling heat of the late part of the dry season.