New South Wales is Australia's most populous state, concentrated along the east coast. Inland are mountain ranges, commonly refered to as the Great Dividing Range. This barrier is made up of well known ranges like the Snowy Mountains, the Southern Tablelands, and includes Australia's highest mountain on its mainland, Mount Kowscuszko. On the western side of the Great Dividing Range, population is much sparser, and agriculture dominates this land.
New South Wales has some of the longer trails in the country, like parts of the Bicentennial National Trail, the Australian Alps Walking Track, and all of the Great North Walk, and the Hume and Hovell Walking Track.
- Advance Australia! - An Account Of Eight Year's Work, Wandering And Amusement In Queensland, New South Wales And Victoria
- Travel & Languages Travel (special interest) Essays & Travelogues International Books Leer más
- Hunter Valley NSW UBD Gregory`s 213
- Hunter Valley region of New South Wales a touring map at 1:450,000 from UBD Gregory’s, with enlargements showing in greater detail the areas with wineries for which this region is famous, plus street plans of several local towns.About half of one side of the map is taken by a touring map of the Hunter Valley region, showing the network of local... Leer más
- Central Coast Suburban Streets NSW UBD Gregory`s 289
- Central Coast of New South Wales Suburban Streets map from UBD Gregory’s at 1:25,000 with coverage including Chain Valley Bay, Ourimbah, Kariong, Patonga, Terrigal, The Entrance and Wyee. The map is indexed and highlight various facilities and places of interest.To see a list of other street plans and directories from UBD Gregory`s please click... Leer más